Community health • Primary care • Mental Health • Integrated Healthcare • Pediatrics • Gynecology • Birth Control • Immunizations • Obstetrics • Prenatal Care • Pregnancy Testing • HIV Testing • STI Testing • Federally Qualified Health Center
Mile Square Health Center-Humboldt Park focuses on holistic and integrated physical and mental health services, Care at MSHC Humboldt Park is directly connected to the entire UI Health System including a hospital, outpatient clinics, and specialty care. The clinic is fully accessible to those with physical and mental health disabilities and offers the following services;
Primary Health Care:
- Manage acute illness (earaches, sore throat, cough)
- Manage chronic illness (diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, COPD)
- Well Adult and Well Child exams
Mental Health Care:
- Mental health assessment for conditions such as depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia)
- Counseling and therapy
- Psychiatric medication administration and prescriptions
- Gynecology (birth control, pelvic exams, menopause management, pregnancy testing, STI Testing)
- Midwifery (prenatal, labor and delivery, postpartum, newborn care)
- Birthing options
- Water birth
- Doula or birthing assistant
- See accepted insurance plans.
- Financial Assistance Application: English; Spanish.
- UI Hospital-Mile Square Health Center provides medical care to everyone, regardless of their ability to pay. Many patients qualify for low-cost services based on income and family size.
- Serves community members of:
- Humboldt Park
- Logan Square
- Ukrainian Village
- West Town
- Belmont Cragin
- E. Garfield Park
- W. Garfield Park
- N. Lawndale
- S. Lawndale
- Humboldt Park
- This provider participates in the Vaccines For Children (VFC) program. If your child is 1) less than 19 years old and 2) uninsured, Medicaid-eligible, an American Indian or Alaska Native, or underinsured, they are eligible for free vaccines through the VFC program. Click here for more information.
- Medicaid accepted
- Medicare accepted
- Private insurance accepted
How to Apply
Call (312)-413-7425 to schedule an appointment. Hours listed are the first and last appointment of the day. Walk-ins are welcome and seen on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Photo ID
- Insurance information (if applicable)
- Income information (for those without insurance)
- Immunization card (for pediatric appointments only)
- List of medications