Internal Medicine • Mental Health • Domestic Violence Outreach • Ob/Gyn • STI Testing • HIV Testing • Birth Control • Pregnancy Testing • Immunizations
Near North Health Service Corporation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC). It is one of the largest providers of community-based primary care in Chicago, providing health care, social services and nutrition education to the medically indigent and uninsured residents of Chicago.
Reavis School-Based Health Center is a Near North clinic offering the following services:
- Internal (Adult) Medicine: includes primary and preventive care, health education and nutritional education, family planning, STI/STD testing and treatment, HIV care, medical and behavioral assessments for older adults, and smoking cessation services.
- Women's Health: includes prenatal care, evaluation and treatment of gynecologic conditions, and hormone replacement therapy.
Click here for more information about health care services.
Reavis School-Based Health Center also offers mental health counseling and referrals, as well as Domestic Violence counseling, court advocacy, and referrals.
- Reavis is a school-based health center that accepts patients from the community.
- Near North accepts Medicaid, Medicare, and some private insurance plans. Click here for a list of all Near North managed care partners and in-network hospitals.
- This provider participates in the Vaccines For Children (VFC) program. If your child is 1) less than 19 years old and 2) uninsured, Medicaid-eligible, an American Indian or Alaska Native, or underinsured, they are eligible for free vaccines through the VFC program. Click here for more information.
- Medicaid accepted
- Medicare accepted
- Private insurance accepted
How to Apply
Call 773-358-6767 to schedule an appointment.
To allow time for registration,current patients should arrive at least 15 minutes before scheduled appointment time; new patienst, please arrive at least 30 minutes before appointment time.
If you are insured, please bring:
- Proof of Insurance
If you are uninsured, please bring:
- Identification (same as above).
- Verification of Income (earned and unearned)
Click here for more information about acceptable proof of identity and income.