Immunizations • Sick Infant Exams • FQHC • STI Testing • Family Planning • Midwifery • Maternity Care • Prenatal Care • Postnatal Care • Sliding Scale • Lead Testing • Physicals • Behavioral Health • Men's Health • Birth Control • Pregnancy Testing • Obgyn • Disease Management • Walk In • Preventive Care • Health Screenings • Well Child Care • Labor And Delivery
Beloved Community Family Wellness Center (BCFWC) is a not-for-profit Federally Qualified Health Center serving Greater Englewood and its surrounding communities. BCFWC offers comprehensive healthcare services for people of all ages.
- This provider participates in the Vaccines For Children (VFC) program. If your child is 1) less than 19 years old and 2) uninsured, Medicaid-eligible, an American Indian or Alaska Native, or underinsured, they are eligible for free vaccines through the VFC program. Click here for more information.
- Services provided on a sliding scale
- Medicaid accepted
- Medicare accepted
- Private insurance accepted
How to Apply
Call 773-651-3629. Press "1" to schedule an appointment when prompted.
Beloved Community Family Wellness Center provides health care for all persons, regardless of ability to pay. Sliding fee payment plans are developed based on family size and income for families in need.
The following private health plans are accepted:
2. Aetna HMO
3. Blue Cross / Blue Shield FEP
4. Blue Cross / Blue Shield IL
5. Cigna HealthSpring
6. Cigna HMO
8. Humana HMO
10. Meridian HMO
11. United Healthcare
•Medicaid and Medicare are accepted.
Chicago, IL 60621