Implants • Oral Surgery • Dentures • Partials • Cosmetics • Root Canal • Fillings • Preventive Care • X-Rays • Dental • Dental Screenings • Bridges
Northshore University Health System offers comprehensive dental care services for children and adults. Dental services including:
- Implants - including immediate type
- Diagnosis and second opinion consultations
- Cosmetics and tooth whitening
- Pediatric care - sealants and fluoride
- Crowns and bridges
- Removable partials
- Periodontal treatment
- Root canal treatment - traditional and microscopic
- Tooth colored fillings
- General dental preventive care (cleanings)
- Oral surgical and grafting procedures
- State-of-the-art panoramic diagnostic x-ray
- Basic dental x-rays and DEXIS digital systems
- Oral health screening for Oncology and Cardiovascular patients
- The Dental Center accepts the First Commonwealth/Guardian HMO Plan.
- The Dental Center does not have contracts with other dental insurance carriers, however, patients choosing to receive care at the clinic will be provided you with a form of services provided and a receipt for payment in full for their submission to their insurance carrier.
- The Dental Center does not accept the Medicaid card, but does provide a sliding scale for those patients who qualify. To see if they are eligible individuals should call the financial interviewers first. To schedule an appointment:
- Last names beginning with A-D or Q-Z call 847-570-1465
- Last names beginning with E-P, call 847-570-1850.
For extensive dental procedures requiring laboratory services, certain financial contracts will be arranged.
- Services provided on a sliding scale
- Private insurance accepted
- All ages welcome
How to Apply
Appointments can be made by calling 847-570-2382. Patients should download and complete the Medical Dental History form before coming in for your first appointment. Payments for services is due in full at the time of treatment.
Pediatric patients are seen on Wednesday mornings from 8:30am-11:30am Patients from the ages of 3-12 are eligible to be seen as pediatric patients.