Counseling • Safety Planning • Outreach • Support Groups • Crisis Intervention • Information And Referral
The Community Outreach Program provides counseling, advocacy, and outreach to survivors of domestic violence. Services include:
- Individual and group counseling
- Crisis intervention, in person and by phone
- Safety planning
- Children's services
- Domestic violence education
- Referral to community resources
- Emergency clothing, food, and toiletries
All services are available in English and Spanish.
- For survivors of domestic violence, even if they are not ready to leave the abuser.
- This service is free
- Accepts women
How to Apply
Contact the 24 hour crisis line at 800-360-6619 or contact the Community Outreach Program at 773-375-6863 M-F 9:00am-5:00pm for services.