Primary Care • Community Clinic • Behavioral Health • Mental Health Care • Counseling • Case Management • Prenatal Care • Postpartum Care • Family Medicine • Health Insurance Enrollment • Women's Health • FQHC • Birth Control • Pregnancy Testing • STI Testing • HIV Testing • Pediatrics • School-Based Health Center • Immunizations • Physicals • Aca • Information And Referral • Preventive Care • Health Clinic
PrimeCare offers a wide variety of comprehensive services at five locations throughout Chicago. The Hamlin Health Center location is a school-based health center open to the community.
- Preventative Medicine
- Health Screenings
- Routine Immunizations
- Physical Exams
- Chronic Illness Management
- Diagnostic Testing
- Referrals for Specialty Care
- STI Management and Treatment
- Family Planning
- Women's Health Services/Gynecological Services, including pregnancy testing and birth control methods
- Prenatal/Postpartum Services
- School/Sports Physical Exams
- Lead Screenings
- Behavioral Heath/Counseling
- Tobacco Cessation Counseling
- Case Management
- Enrollment Assistance
- See sliding scale fee requirements here.
- Nobody will be turned away due to inability to pay.
- Read more about accepted insurance plans, and affordability of services.
- This provider participates in the Vaccines For Children (VFC) program. If your child is 1) less than 19 years old and 2) uninsured, Medicaid-eligible, an American Indian or Alaska Native, or underinsured, they are eligible for free vaccines through the VFC program. Click here for more information.
- Services provided on a sliding scale
- Medicaid accepted
- Medicare accepted
- Private insurance accepted
- All ages welcome
How to Apply
Request an appointment by setting up a free account on MyChart, by calling 312-633-5841, or by emailing, using the provided online form.
Your care team will help orient you to the variety of resources PrimeCare provides.
Bring your Photo ID and medical insurance information, if applicable.
If you are uninsured, staff can help you sign up for insurance.
Read about the Patient-Centered Medical Home Approach, and other important information for new patients, here.
Chicago, IL 60622