Primary Care • Health care • Community health • Behavioral health • Pregnancy Testing • HIV Testing • Women's Health • Men's Health
IMAN’s Community Health Center has become a leading provider in the community that delivers high-quality primary health care and support services to the largely uninsured population of Chicago’s Southwest Side. The Community Health Center is staffed by a full-time Medical Director, Health Clinic Administrator, Lab Technician and many volunteer physicians, nurses and rotating medical students who devote their time and hearts to patients.
IMAN Health Clinic family physicians are committed to continuous, comprehensive, compassionate, and personal care of their adult patients through every life stage. The Community Health Center offers the following services:
Adult Health Services (18 & up):
- Preventative health care, cancer and heart disease screening
- Diabetes, high blood pressure, cholesterol testing and management
- Physical exams (childcare physicals, pre-employment/employment physicals, post-adoptive physicals, pre-marital physicals)
- PPD/ Tuberculosis skin testing
- Non-emergency acute care (colds, flu, rash, minor injuries, sprains/strains)
- Back pain and body aches
- Respiratory/Asthma care & Breathing Treatments with nebulizers
- Colonoscopy referrals
- Deep vein thrombosis (clots in blood vessels of the legs)
- Abdominal Ultrasounds (liver, spleen, etc.)
- HIV screening and STD testing
- Free laboratory services
- Urinary tract infections
- Management/Treatment of Thyroid issues
- Skin infections/Skin irritations
Men’s Health Services:
- Chronic Fatigue
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Backache and pains
- Prostate, Colon, and Testicular Cancer Screening
- Obesity management.
Women’s Health Services:
- Prescriptions for contraceptives & family planning
- Ultrasounds for breast and pelvis (fibroids, breast lumps, abnormal menstrual bleeding)
- Breast exams and mammograms
- Pregnancy tests
- Urinary Incontinence
- Pap tests (cervical cancer screening)
The clinic also offers behavioral health counseling services.
- Serves individuals 18 years old and older.
- In-network with Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, Meridian
- Sliding scale based on income and family size
- Most services are geared towards adults but teenagers also treated
- This service is free
- Services provided on a sliding scale
- Medicaid accepted
- Medicare accepted
- Private insurance accepted
- Teens accepted
- Adults accepted
- Seniors accepted
How to Apply
Individuals can call 773-434-4626 to schedule an appointment or to make inquiries. Walk-ins are taken M/T/W 10:00am-2:00pm. May be taken at other hours, depending on severity of health problem and provider.
First time visitors need to bring ID and insurance card or pay stubs to qualify for sliding scale.