Pediatrics • Primary Care • Surgical Services • Dentistry • Emergency Medicine • Nutrition • Orthopedics • Children's Hospital • Immunizations • Audiology • Vision Services
Lurie Children's Hospital provides emergency, primary, and specialty care for children and adolescents. View a full list of services and specialties offered at Lurie Children's Hospital.
- Translation Services Available
- Click here for a list of accepted insurance plans.
- Click here for financial assistance options.
- This provider participates in the Vaccines For Children (VFC) program. If your child is 1) less than 19 years old and 2) uninsured, Medicaid-eligible, an American Indian or Alaska Native, or underinsured, they are eligible for free vaccines through the VFC program. Click here for more information.
- Medicaid accepted
- Private insurance accepted
- Children accepted
- Teens accepted
How to Apply
Call 1-800-543-7362 M-F 7:30am-6:00pm, Sat 8:00am-12:00pm to schedule an appointment. To avoid delays on the day of your visit, be sure to register at least 24 hours before your scheduled visit online.