Obstetrics • Prenatal Care • Gynecology • Sexually Transmitted Infections • Birth Control • Pregnancy Testing • Title X • Mammography • Immunizations • Screenings • Ultrasound • Well Woman Exam
The Center for Women's Health provides the following services:
- Comprehensive gynecologic and contraceptive care (birth control)
- Obstetrics and prenatal care (including pregnancy testing)
- Ultrasound and maternal fetal medicine
- Digital mammography
- STI testing
- Gynecologic surgery
- In Vitro fertilization
- This program accepts County Care insurance for mammography services.
- This provider participates in the Vaccines For Children (VFC) program. If your child is 1) less than 19 years old and 2) uninsured, Medicaid-eligible, an American Indian or Alaska Native, or underinsured, they are eligible for free vaccines through the VFC program. Click here for more information.
- Medicaid accepted
- Medicare accepted
- Private insurance accepted
- Accepts women
How to Apply
To request an appointment, please call:
For New Patients- 866-600-CARE (2273). Or schedule online.
For Current Patients- 312-413-7500.
Please be prepared to provide:
- Photo ID
- Insurance information
- Income information (for those without insurance)
View a list of accepted insurance programs.
Read about the financial assistance application process here.
Chicago, IL 60612