Online Resources • Advocacy • Breastfeeding Support • Nursing Mothers
Breastfeed Chicago is an organization that supports breastfeeding women. The organization works to build a cohesive and sustainable support network for breastfeeding mothers through the connection of resources, cultural normalization, and institutional advocacy.
Informational resources include:
- Jury Dury Excuse Letter templates
- Insurance Reimbursements of Lactation Expenses
- Immunity during a Measles outbreak
- Locations of Drop-in clinics and outpatient clinics
- Breastfeeding Solutions
- Lactation Consultant Directory
- This service is free
- Adults accepted
How to Apply
Individuals may visit the website to access the various online resources. You may also reach out to group by submitting a contact form from the website.