Behavioral Health • Mental Health • Family Medicine • School Clinic • Health Education • Immunizations • Screenings • Prevention • Counseling • Pediatrics • Birth Control • STI Testing • HIV Testing • School-Based Health Center • Title X • Pregnancy Testing
Alivio Medical Center is a bilingual, bicultural Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) committed to providing cost-effective health care to the Latino community, the uninsured and underinsured, and other community members in need.
Benito Juarez Community Academy's school-based health clinic provides adult and family medicine, behavioral health, and pediatric services.
Call (773) 25401400 for more information.
- Benito Juarez Community Academy's school-based clinic serves students of the academy and members of the community.
- Community members are seen at the clinic by appointment only.
- Hours are subject to change.
- This provider participates in the Vaccines For Children (VFC) program. If your child is 1) less than 19 years old and 2) uninsured, Medicaid-eligible, an American Indian or Alaska Native, or underinsured, they are eligible for free vaccines through the VFC program. Click here for more information.
- Services provided on a sliding scale
- Medicaid accepted
- Medicare accepted
- Private insurance accepted
- Children accepted
- Teens accepted
- Adults accepted
How to Apply
- Call (773) 254-1400 to schedule an appointment.
- Patients without insurance will need to provide proof of income for sliding scale services.