Birth Control • HIV Testing • Men's Health Care • Emergency Contraception • STD Treatment • Reproductive Health Education • Family Planning • Medical Abortion • Title X • Pregnancy Testing • Womens Health • Sti Testing • Copper Iud • Hormonal Iud
The following services are offered at Planned Parenthood-Austin Health Center.
- Medical abortion (the abortion pill): The abortion pill is offered up to 10 weeks and 0 days after the start of your last menstrual period. If your last period was more than 10 weeks ago, Planned Parenthood can still help. Call 1-800-230-PLAN for a referral list of health care providers in your area that offer other abortion services.
- Pre- and post-abortion patient education
- Post-abortion follow-up exams
- Referrals for surgical abortion and other abortion services
- Birth control
- HIV testing
- Men's healthcare
- Emergency contraception (also known as the Morning After Pill, or Plan B)
- Pregnancy testing and services
- STD testing, treatment, and vaccines
- Women's health care
- Interpretation available
- Accepts the following forms of payment: cash; major credit/debit cards; money orders.
- See a list of accepted insurance plans
- Payment is expected at time of service
- Services will be provided to those without insurance
- Services provided on a sliding scale
- Medicaid accepted
- Private insurance accepted
- Teens accepted
- Adults accepted
How to Apply
Call 773-287-2020 or 877-200-7745 to make an appointment, or book online.
Walk in to receive emergency contraception (morning after pill) anytime the clinic is open.
New patients must complete the Demographic Form (English, Spanish) and the Release of Medical Records Form.
When the clinic is not open, a patient can still call and reach clinic operators 6 days/week during the following times:
- M 8:00am-7:00pm
- T 8:00am-6:00pm
- W/Th 8:00am-7:00pm
- F 8:00am-4:00pm
- Sat 7:00am-2:00pm