Physicals • Immunizations • STI Testing • Health Education • HIV Testing • Pregnancy Testing • Birth Control • Mental Health Care • Adolescent Medicine • Title X • Lgbtq
The Adolescent and Young Adult Medicine Clinic (AYAC), part of the Division of Adolescent and Young Adult Medicine, is housed in the Department of Pediatrics in collaboration with psychologists and psychiatrists from the Department of Psychiatry. AYAC provides primary medical and psychological care services to adolescents and young adults ages 13-24. Bilingual physicians and psychologists are available.
- Primary medical care
- Physical exams
- Immunizations, including meningococcal (Menactra), Tetanus/diptheria/pertussis, Varicella (chickenpox), and the vaccine to protect against cervical cancer (Gardasil or Cervarix), .
- STI and HIV testing
- STI education and counseling
- Pregnancy testing
- Birth control methods and education
- Mental healthcare
- Services provided on a sliding scale
- Medicaid accepted
- Private insurance accepted
How to Apply
Make an appointment by calling 312-864-0200. The AYAC clinic meets every Wednesday and Thursday from 1:00pm-5:00pm. This clinic meets on the 4th floor of the John Stroger Hospital located at 1969 W. Ogden Avenue, room 4300.
If you are having trouble making an appointment for any of the adolescent/young adult clinics or need an immediate appointment, please call 312-864-6430.