Primary Care • Health Services • Pediatrics • Midwifery • Internal Medicine • Prenatal Care • Postpartum Care • Birth Control • Immunizations • Pregnancy Testing • HIV Testing • STI Testing • Obgyn
ACCESS' services are designed to address the health of underserved communities in such areas as preventive care, chronic disease management, and support services. To address patients' comprehensive health needs, ACCESS physicians, nurse practitioners, midwives and other providers are teamed with outreach staff, case managers, social workers and substance abuse counselors to advance a continuum of care. ACCESS Kedzie Family Health Center offers:
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- All patients are welcome at ACCESS regardless of insurance status. When visiting the health center, a staff member will help patients enroll in any benefits programs for which they are eligible.
- View a list of accepted insurance plans and other information here.
- To be screened to see what benefits you are eligible for or to sign up for the sliding fee scale program, bring the following to your first appointment:
- Photo I.D.
- Proof of address (two pieces of mail or 1 piece of mail and a photo I.D. with address and name included).
- Proof of income (income tax forms, two pay stubs, SSI/SSA official documentation, two most recent pay stubs, letter from employer, or ACCESS housing/shelter or employment verification forms).
- This provider participates in the Vaccines For Children (VFC) program. If your child is 1) less than 19 years old and 2) uninsured, Medicaid-eligible, an American Indian or Alaska Native, or underinsured, they are eligible for free vaccines through the VFC program. Click here for more information.
- Services provided on a sliding scale
- Medicaid accepted
- Medicare accepted
- Private insurance accepted
How to Apply
Individuals may call 773-254-6044 to schedule an appointment OR request an appointment online.
At all appointments, be prepared to provide:
- Photo I.D.
- Insurance information