Pediatrics • Internal Medicine • Behavioral Health • Immunizations • Pregnancy Testing • Mental Health • Health Care • Obgyn • Primary Care
ACCESS is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) providing comprehensive health care to patients in underserved communities. Staff include physicians, nurse practitioners, and midwives, as well as outreach staff, case managers, and substance abuse counselors. In addition to primary care, ACCESS offers preventive care, chronic disease management, and support services. ACCESS at Holy Cross offers:
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Behavioral Health
- All patients are welcome at ACCESS regardless of whether or not they have insurance. When visiting the health center, a staff member will help patients enroll to receive any benefits for which they are eligible.
- This provider participates in the Vaccines For Children (VFC) program. If your child is 1) less than 19 years old and 2) uninsured, Medicaid-eligible, an American Indian or Alaska Native, or underinsured, they are eligible for free vaccines through the VFC program. Click here for more information.
- Services provided on a sliding scale
- Medicaid accepted
- Medicare accepted
- Private insurance accepted
How to Apply
Call 773-434-4040 to schedule an appointment, or request an appointment online.
At all appointments, be prepared to provide:
- Photo I.D.
- Insurance information
View a list of accepted insurance plans and other information here. Sliding scale fees are available for uninsured and underinsured patients. To be screened for benefits or to sign up for the sliding scale fees program, bring the following to your first appointment:
- Photo I.D.
- Proof of address (two pieces of mail or 1 piece of mail and a photo I.D. with address and name included)
- Proof of income (income tax forms, two pay stubs, SSI/SSA official documentation, two most recent pay stubs, letter from employer, or ACCESS housing/shelter or employment verification forms)
- Additional documentation may be required