Cardiology • Birth Control • Immunizations • Pregnancy Testing • HIV Testing • STI Testing • Mental Health • Cancer Screening • Obgyn • Midwifery • Suboxone
ACCESS is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) providing comprehensive health care to patients in underserved communities. Staff include physicians, nurse practitioners, and midwives, as well as outreach staff, case managers, and substance abuse counselors. In addition to primary care, ACCESS offers preventive care, chronic disease management, and support services. ACCESS Ashland Family Health Center offers:
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Family Medicine/ Family Practice
- Behavioral Health
- Suboxone Treatment Every Thursday at 8:00am
Other services include:
- Low cost breast cancer screenings
- Low cost cervical cancer screenings
- Benefits Counseling
- All patients are welcome at ACCESS regardless of whether they have insurance. When visiting the health center, a staff member will be happy to help patients enroll in any benefits they may be eligible to receive.
- This provider participates in the Vaccines For Children (VFC) program. If your child is 1) less than 19 years old and 2) uninsured, Medicaid-eligible, an American Indian or Alaska Native, or underinsured, they are eligible for free vaccines through the VFC program. Click here for more information.
- For Suboxone Treatment you must have a physician referral and arrive at the clinic at 8:00am on Thursdays only. Only 2 patients can be accommodated for intake by the behavioral specialist per clinic.
- Services provided on a sliding scale
- Medicaid accepted
- Medicare accepted
- Private insurance accepted
How to Apply
Call 773-434-9216 to schedule an appointment, or request an appointment online.
At all appointments, please be prepared to provide:
- Photo I.D.
- Insurance information
View a list of accepted insurance plans and other information here. Sliding scale fees are available for uninsured and underinsured patients. To be screened to see what benefits you are eligible for or to sign up for the sliding scale fees program, please bring the following to your first appointment:
- Photo I.D.
- Proof of address (two pieces of mail or 1 piece of mail and a photo I.D. with address and name included)
- Proof of income (income tax forms, two pay stubs, SSI/SSA official documentation, two most recent pay stubs, letter from employer, or ACCESS housing/shelter or employment verification forms)
- Additional documentation may be required